Autumn SATURDAY Afternoon STUDIO at
Color My World ARTS Academy begins on
September 23rd and runs through December 16th.
Reservations will be available on the hour from 1-5 pm.
To reserve a space, simply email Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Saturday studio is a great time for students to enjoy a themed project or request a drawing, painting, or clay sculpting lesson. Students may reserve space and have instruction every Saturday or simply reserve a space when it fits your family schedule. Weekday students may attend Saturday studio to complete an unfinished project; make up a missed-class; or simply create beautiful art with the many supplies we have.
FYI: Most teens prefer to attend from 3-5 pm
- Cost is $15 per hour per child for Arts in Bartlett Family members*;
$20 for nonmembers.
- Arts in Bartlett Family members* may opt to purchase a 12 one hour Saturday Studio punch card for $150. Nonmembers pay $200
- To reserve space, simply email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
- Students are expected to follow studio good manner rules and guidelines.
- Parents must fill out an emergency medical and waiver form before leaving their child.
- We accept cash or check only. If writing a check, please make payable to Kathryn Benton, Teaching Artist. (We do not accept credit cards for payment)
- *Family members in Arts in Bartlett receive 4 one hour Saturday classes as a thank you gift for becoming members.
- You may reserve more than one hour at a time. Many students love it so much they reserve 2-3 hours on a Saturday.
- Projects are age appropriate for age 3*- age 18.
- Be sure to dress to get messy!
- *We accept 3 and 4 year old students in the Saturday 11-12 KinderART classes if the student is able to sit at the art table for an hour and follow basic directions.
- We are located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts at 215 South Main Street Bartlett, IL 60103
- MEMBERSHIP: Becoming a new Family Member in Arts in Bartlett is easy, Stop by the Arts Center at 215 South Main and fill out a short membership form and pay only $30 by cash or check. This helps our local Arts Council to continue to build community through the arts. As a thank you for your annual family membership, Color My World will give your family 4 hours of Saturday studio time for your child or teen; plus significant discounts on classes and camps for the year and special invitations to free family events!