Advanced TEEN Independent Studio!
Color My World Arts Academy offers an Advanced TEEN STUDIO for advanced-level artists, ages 12 and up in:
- Canvas painting
- Abstract Design
We also assist students interested in and Digital Arts. (Graphic Design: the art of visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas to convey information to an audience, especially to produce a specific effect. Graphic design includes knowledge of composition, color theory and aesthetics. Digital Arts: Digital arts refers to any kind of art or design done on a computer)
- In advanced independent studio, teens are encouraged to be creative and work independently with little instruction.
- We offer a free assessment by appointment to determine a student’s advanced level abilities.
- AUTUMN teen independent studio runs September 23-December 16th, by appointment on Tues, Wed, or Thurs from 3-8 pm or Saturdays from 11 am-5 PM. However most teens reserve Thursdays from 6-8 pm and Saturdays 3-5 pm.
- New students must make an appointment to be assessed and interviewed before joining this advanced independent studio program.
- Classes are $150 for 12 one hour sessions or $15 per hour.
- We also offer a teen internship program, assistance in developing an artist portfolio for college, and help in seeking scholarships for teens wishing to pursue a degree in visual arts.
- To learn more, email Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com