It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD offers fun, interesting and engaging art classes!
2015 Important Studio Reminders:
- January Student ART Exhibit at the Bartlett Village Hall 2nd Floor Gallery. Featuring artwork of our Color My World student artists, ages 8 and up. This exhibit is presented by Arts in Bartlett and will be showcased through the month of January.
- Register NOW for Winter-Spring Classes!
Classes begin February 14th and run through May 9th.
View the Winter-Spring class link for class descriptions and prices.
You may reserve your child’s space by emailing Kathryn@colormyworldarts.
- Summer Arts Program begins June 1st and runs through August 8th.
We will post our summer camps and classes on the website in March.
What Color My World Children’s Art Studio offers…
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Visual Arts Classes in:
Drawing, Canvas Painting, Watercolors, Clay, Collage & Mosaics
- A 12 week series of classes each Fall
- A 12 week Winter-Spring series
- A 10 week Summer Arts Program. (Includes studio classes and Art Camps)
- Studio classes & private lessons.
- Artful Playdates & Arty Party Birthday Parties.
- Art Reach programs for schools, scouts and libraries.
- Community Art Events and Parent Night Outs.
- Annual Art Exhibits & Receptions celebrating student talent.
- Internships for teens and university art students.
- Art Portfolio assistance for high school students seeking acceptance at a fine arts college/university.
- Assistance in seeking scholarship and grants for high school students seeking a degree in any of the visual arts.
- We accept students age 4* through age 18.
(*We accept 3 year old students in mixed media and open studio classes if they are able to sit for one hour)
CHECK OUR WEBSITE OFTEN!
We update the website every Friday. Check often to see special events and additional class offerings.
NEW STUDIO LOCATION!
Did you know we moved to a new location? Our NEW STUDIO is located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts at 215 South Main Street in Bartlett Town Center; just a few doors down from 2 Toots Train Whistle Grill.
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Phone: 224-208-5707; Email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Offering exceptional and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 3-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.
Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council)
Located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts
215 South Main Street Bartlett, IL 60103
Parking available in the rear of the building.