It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Offering quality and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 3-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.
REGISTRATION STILL OPEN FOR 2014 WINTER CLASSES
Winter classes began January 6 and will run through March 31st.
Click the Winter Class link to view our new class options and email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com to reserve a space for your child.
- SPRING Classes will post soon: SPRING Session Dates are April 1st – June 20th.
- SUMMER ART CAMPS & CLASSES begin July 7th and run through July 31th.
- There are open dates April-July to reserve an Arty Party Birthday for your child!
- Is your girl/boy scout troop looking to earn an artist badge or patch?
We design and offer workshops to meet all art badge or patch requirements!
- Private lessons and small group lessons for 3 or more are available by reservation.
- We now offer Artreach Programs to Schools on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Do you have a new idea or suggestion for our studio?
Let us know, so much of what we do is suggested by YOU!
Please LIKE on FACEBOOK!
Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council)
Located in the new Bartlett Center for the Arts in historic downtown Bartlett
118 West Bartlett Avenue, #2 Bartlett, IL 60103
(Just north of the metra to the left of the Bartlett Dental Station)