It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD offers beginning, intermediate and advanced art classes in:
Drawing, Painting, Clay, Global Arts, Collage & Mosaics, Textiles and more…
STUDIO Hours: Open hours by reservation only. Contact Kathryn@colormyworldarts to reserve a studio visit or reserve student space in a class, camp, or workshop.
SUMMER ARTS PROGRAM: Summer art camps and weekday classes are full.
Our summer programming has been a big hit with our student artists this summer!
SUPER SUMMER SATURDAYS:
Our Saturday studio has space on the hour from 11AM-4PM by reservation.
July Theme: Global ARTS of the SUN!
August Theme: Sculpting animals out of clay
2015 FALL ART Series
This 12 week class series is now posted on the website.
View the Fall link to see class descriptions, fees, and how to reserve a space.
What Color My World Children’s Art Studio offers throughout the year…
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Visual Arts Classes in: Drawing, Design, Canvas Painting, Watercolors, Clay, Global Arts, Collage & Mosaics
- A 12 week series of classes each Fall
- A 12 week Winter-Spring series
- An 8 week Summer Arts Program. (Includes studio classes and Art Camps)
- Studio classes & private lessons.
- Artful Playdates & Arty Party Birthday Parties.
- Art Reach programs for schools, scouts and libraries.
- Community Art Events and Parent Night Outs.
- Annual Art Exhibits & Receptions celebrating student talent.
- Internships for teens and university art students.
- Art Portfolio counsel for students seeking acceptance at a fine arts college.
- Assistance in seeking scholarship/grants for students
- We accept students age 4* through age 18.
(*We accept 3 year old students in Saturday classes if they are able to sit, follow basic directions, and create for an hour. Parents of young children may wish to make a reservation to try a class first before making a commitment to a series of classes)
CHECK OUR WEBSITE OFTEN!
We update the website each week. Check often to see special events and class offerings.
- Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council) Located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts 215 South Main Street Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Color My World is a member of the Arts and Education Exchange; an Art Alliance initiative, in partnership with the Illinois Arts Council, and the Illinois State Board of Education.
NEW STUDIO LOCATION!
Did you know we moved to a new location? Our NEW STUDIO is located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts at 215 South Main Street in Bartlett Town Center; just a few doors down from 2 Toots Train Whistle Grill. Parking available in the rear of the building.
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Phone: 224-208-5707; Email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Offering exceptional and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 4-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.