It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Offering quality and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 3-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.
FALL classes run through December 2oth.
NOW REGISTERING FOR 2014 WINTER CLASSES
Winter classes begin January 6 and run through March 31st.
Click the Winter Class link to view our new class options and email Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com to reserve a space for your child.
- There is still space for students in the PAINT on CANVAS CLASSES on Wednesdays and Fridays from 3-4 & 4-5 PM.
- We will Exhibit student ART Work at the Village Hall in December and January.
December 1-31: Artwork of our Young artists ages 3-7 will be on exhibit with a reception on Tuesday evening, December 17, 2013
January 2-31: Artwork of our Student Artists ages 8 and up will be on exhibit, with a reception on Tuesday evening, January 21, 2014
- Private lessons and small group lessons for 3 or more are available by reservation.
- There are open dates in January & February to reserve an Arty Party Birthday Party for your child!
- Is your girl/boy scout troop looking to earn an artist badge or patch?
We design and offer workshops to meet all art badge or patch requirements!
- Do you have a new idea or suggestion for our studio?
Let us know, so much of what we do is suggested by YOU!
Please LIKE on FACEBOOK!
Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council)
Located in the new Bartlett Center for the Arts in historic downtown Bartlett
118 West Bartlett Avenue, #2 Bartlett, IL 60103
(Just north of the metra to the left of the Bartlett Dental Station)