It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD offers beginning, intermediate and advanced art classes in:
Drawing, Painting, Clay, Global Arts, Collage & Mosaics, Textiles and more…
STUDIO Hours: Open hours by reservation only. Contact Kathryn@colormyworldarts to reserve a studio visit or reserve student space in a class, camp, or workshop.
SUPER SUMMER SATURDAYS:
Our Saturday studio has space on the hour from 11AM-4PM by reservation.
August Theme: Sculpting animals out of clay
September Theme: Painting Nature with Autumn colors
2015 FALL ART Series
View the Fall link to see class descriptions, fees, and how to reserve a space.
Now enrolling. Classes begin the last week of September and run through mid December.
Reserve a space soon as classes are filling up quickly
What Color My World Children’s Art Studio offers throughout the year…
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Visual Arts Classes in: Drawing, Design, Canvas Painting, Watercolors, Clay, Global Arts, Collage & Mosaics
- A 12 week series of classes each Fall
- A 12 week Winter-Spring series
- An 8 week Summer Arts Program. (Includes studio classes and Art Camps)
- Studio classes & private lessons.
- Artful Playdates & Arty Party Birthday Parties.
- Art Reach programs for schools, scouts and libraries.
- Community Art Events and Parent Night Outs.
- Annual Art Exhibits & Receptions celebrating student talent.
- Internships for teens and university art students.
- Art Portfolio counsel for students seeking acceptance at a fine arts college.
- Assistance in seeking scholarship/grants for students
- We accept students age 4* through age 18.
(*We accept 3 year old students in Saturday classes if they are able to sit, follow basic directions, and create for an hour. Parents of young children may wish to make a reservation to try a class first before making a commitment to a series of classes)
CHECK OUR WEBSITE OFTEN!
We update the website each week. Check often to see special events and class offerings.
- Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council) Located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts 215 South Main Street Bartlett, Illinois 60103
- Color My World is a member of the Arts and Education Exchange; an Art Alliance initiative, in partnership with the Illinois Arts Council, and the Illinois State Board of Education.
NEW STUDIO LOCATION!
Did you know we moved to a new location? Our NEW STUDIO is located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts at 215 South Main Street in Bartlett Town Center; just a few doors down from 2 Toots Train Whistle Grill. Parking available in the rear of the building.
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Phone: 224-208-5707; Email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Offering exceptional and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 4-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.