It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child; every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
COLOR MY WORLD CHILDREN’S ART STUDIO
Phone: 224-208-5707; Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Offering quality and affordable art classes and programs for kids, ages 3-18.
Instruction given by professional teaching artists.
- September Open Studio times are available on Saturdays on the hour from 11am-5 pm on: September 20, and 27th. Reservations preferred.
- September Canvas Painting
We are having Paint on Canvas classes on Thursdays from 4-7 PM for students that cannot wait for our Fall session to begin. These Thursday afternoon classes are available Thursdays through September 25 in our current building at 118 West Bartlett Avenue. Dress to get messy!
- Our FALL Classes are now posted on our website.
Click the Fall Classes link to view class options. This 12 week class series will begin OCTOBER 1st and run through December 20th in our NEW STUDIO.
- Do you have a new idea or suggestion for our classes?
Let us know, so much of what we do is suggested by YOU!
- WE ARE MOVING! Our studio is moving with Arts in Bartlett this Fall to the Bartlett Town Center; just a few doors from Two Toots Train Whistle Grill.
Plenty of parking behind the Center! New address 215 South Main Street in the Arts in Bartlett Center for the Arts.
Color My World works in partnership with Arts in Bartlett (Your local Arts Council)
Currently located in the Bartlett Center for the Arts in historic downtown Bartlett
118 West Bartlett Avenue, #2 Bartlett, IL 60103
(Just north of the metra to the left of the Bartlett Dental Station)
Parking available on the street and in the rear of the building.
There is free parking in the metra lots on Saturday and Sunday.